Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Too Quick!

These kids these days just grow up sooo darn quick! This past Sunday we had the pleasure of hanging out with some really good friends of ours who had a baby in October. "Baby" Jacob is blossoming so quickly and I just don't know where the time is going! I feel like we were just visiting the proud parents in the hospital and holding this newborn that couldn't do anything but sleep and make a distressed cat sound when he was hungry. Now he is a real little boy! And not to mention WAY too adorable!!! I'll never forget my son telling me a few months back..."Mommy. I think Ella (my daughter who is one year old) is going to marry Jacob." Ok...that's exactly how you know they are growing up too quickly!!!!! So....here is my future son-in-law, Mr Jacob.

www.tinaparsadanov.com

No comments: