Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My mii ball


Sooo.....I got the Wii Fit last night! I've been trying to get it since it came out and every time I go to Toys R Us, they say, "Oh, we just sold out, come back on Sunday". So last night we were at Sam's club getting dog food and I figured I'd ask if maybe they carried them. Well they did! They had 4 in stock AND the best part was that they cost $78 instead of the normal $89. We brought that bad boy home and hooked it up. Then all the excitement when to laughter and a little bit of embarrasment when the wii board weighed us. Suddenly the pretty little mii turned into a ball right before my eyes. It was pretty funny but just shows the importance of staying fit. So, this was day 2 of the wii fit exercise program and I'm proud to say that all of the yoga I've been doing really paid off in the balancing tests. Now I just have to get that mii ball back to a fit mii! :)

4 comments:

Val McCormick Photography said...

Yeah so I will get it for my son who has been talking about it. I need to go to Sam's anyway, I hope they have it. I will make sure I am all alone before standing on that bad boy. You look great! Your not a ball, hmph.

Robin Dini Photography said...

so great to finally meet you last night!

this wii thing looks cool. I saw one at Target the other day but I didn't know what it was.

E. Broderick Photography said...

Is this fun? I am intrigued...

Tina Parsadanov said...

Very fun! But we got lazy this week! :(