Sunday, November 2, 2008

Torturing the kids once again :)






I'm finding that as kids get older they just don't want their picture taken. They are really becoming little adults and are well on their way to the "I hate having my picture taken" phrase that most of us are so guilty of saying. My kids are no different. Even through the years of having more than the average number of photos taken of them, they still act crazy once the camera comes out! This season is no different of course; they still act crazy and pretend they have never seen a camera before and I am pulling my hair out trying to find ways to coax them into acting like humans and not animals! Too funny! We always see our own kids with a bit of a more critical eye. This weekend kicked off our series of weekends dedicated to holiday portraits and we had 4 really fun shoots! One was even a 3 week old! Here is a shot from each one :)

5 comments:

Kathleen Trenske said...

Great shots with some fantastic expressions!

Unknown said...

Oh TIna- I love it love it love it!!!

Robin Dini Photography said...

adorable! :)

Val McCormick Photography said...

I can eat Emma up! She is so adorable! All great shots :-)

Anonymous said...

Love it!!