Thursday, May 15, 2008

2008 Engagement Shoot Schedule

A reminder to all of my couples, spring engagement shoots are this weekend! Woohoo! We realize that it can be tricky to get together for engagement shoots during the week with everyone's work schedules. It is also tricky for me to find weekends free due to my opposite work schedule! I have set aside a weekend during each season dedicated to just engagement sessions. Of course you can still schedule a session separately with me, but these are guaranteed times that I will be available and really cool places that I felt showcased the season nicely. Here is the schedule for the year:

Spring Sessions: May 17-18 10am-12pm and 4pm-7pm at Bushnell Park and Elizabeth Park in Hartford, CT. Tulips are in bloom and the carousel is running!

Summer Sessions: June 29th All day at Elizabeth Park in Hartford, CT. The roses should be in full bloom.

Fall Sessions: October 11-12 from 10am-5pm at Wickham Park in Manchester, CT. Beautiful spot for folliage and skyline view of Hartford. Sun sets at 5:18pm.

Winter Sessions: December 12, 13, 14 from 3:30pm-5:30pm at Constitution Plaza in Hartford, CT. Amazing white lights and holiday feel.

I'm looking forward to working with everyone and having some fantastic times and fantastic photos! www.tinaparsadanov.com

No comments: