Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday my sweet!

Today is my beloved's birthday and what a special day it is. He has brought so much patience and love into my life and I'm so glad we are together. We have been together for 11 years (since we were 16) and I've seen him grow into the caring man and wonderful father he is today. It has been a blessing having him in my life.
Igor requested we spend Sunday as a family day and so we took an awesome day trip to Boston. We visited the aquarium and wandered the streets and Quincy Market. It was a beautiful day! Today we'll keep it simple though and gather with our families at our favorite pizza place...Frank Pepe's!!!! YUM! :) Happy 28th Birthday Igor! We love you!

2 comments:

Val McCormick Photography said...

Happy belated birthday Igor :-)

E. Broderick Photography said...

I am waaay late--but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Igor!